Thursday, September 20, 2012

Updates

Hi All,

I know that, prior to this morning, it has been a long time since I've posted anything. I apologize. I have several things in the works here, but am sitting on them before I post because I need to pray and read some more in order to fine-tune my own thoughts. The post I put up this morning has been in the works for a few weeks now.

A brief update on prayer rope orders. I am currently VERY behind due to the great interest in my work. I am truly humbled by the fact that folks have taken such a liking to my prayer ropes. To those of you who have ordered ropes from me, rest assured that I am working on them and doing everything I can to get them finished up for you as soon as possible. For those of you who are interested in ordering ropes either as Christmas gifts or just to have a prayer rope on hand, I recommend getting your order in ASAP just to give me some time to get the rope done by Christmas. I tend to get pretty swamped with orders about a month before Christmas and usually don't get caught up until well after New Years.

Of late I've also been getting more and more orders from outside the U.S. In order to accommodate this I'm in the process of setting up a PayPal account. I'll update everyone once I've got that established.

Finally, in news completely unrelated to my prayer ropes, but totally relevant to lay spirituality, the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church has recently proclaimed Blessed Volodymyr Pryima as the patron saint of the laity. I am very excited about this news and hope to learn more about this man of God in order to share with you in the future. Pray that I can find some sources in English on the life of Blessed Volodymyr, and my his example be an inspiration to all of us.

ICXC + NIKA,
Phillip

No comments:

Post a Comment