Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Night Prime - Eastern Catholic Churches - Fr. Groeschel with Fr. ...



Happy Sunday Everyone!!!

I thought I'd share this video today. Although there is a bit of information here that could've used more elaboration, it is still an excellent broadcast about the Eastern Catholic Churches, particularly the Ruthenian and, to some extent, the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Churches. May our heavenly Father, through our Lord Jesus Christ in the power of the Holy Spirit, further Fr. O'Loughlin's ministry in his parish(es).

One thing I'd like to mention. The specifically mention the excellent book Finding a Hidden Church by the incredible Fr. Chris Zugger. Not only is Fr. Chris a good personal friend of mine, but I also had a hand in the production of this book as I was working for that particular publishing company at the time of its publication. Fr. Chris is an amazing priest and man of God, and I feel very blessed to know him, consider him my friend, and to have had a number of uplifting conversations with him. May our Lord further his ministry as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment