Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Brief Hiatus

Hello All,

Just wanted to give you the heads up that it'll be a few days before I get another post up. Not only am I studying, researching, reflecting on, and praying over what to post next, but I've also got a few good sized prayer rope orders that I'm working to fill. I'm currently working on finishing up a 300 knot rope (that's right 300!!!), and afterwards will be making a knotted Lestovka. I plan on posting more photographs and writing up some new posts, but just need to catch up with orders first. :) So I should be back on in a few days, ready to post some more photos and articles. In the meantime, I'll be on the lookout for some other audio lectures, articles, videos, and the like to share. God bless you all.

ICXC + NIKA,
Phillip

No comments:

Post a Comment